Your Product Dream. Our Development Team.
Attended the Crowdfunded Summit? We’re giving attendees exclusive access to FREE benefits including a copy of our digital Inventor’s Manual, a free product strategy meeting, and a free design and engineering consultation. In addition, Kevin himself will do a no-cost mentorship session with you, one-on-one, to help you reach your product objectives.
Product Design for Startups, Small Business, & Inventors
MAKO is the founding firm in North America for providing world-class consumer product development services tailored to small businesses, startups, and inventors.
The leading one-stop-shop for developing your physical product from idea to store shelves, all in a high-quality, cost-effective, and timely manner. A 30-person product design team spread across four offices from coast to coast (Austin, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto). Full-stack in-house industrial design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, patent referral, prototyping, and manufacturing services.
To assist our startup and inventor clients, in addition to the above, we help with business strategy, product strategy, marketing, and sales/distribution for all consumer product categories.
FREE Benefits Exclusive for Crowdfunded Summit Attendees
A new product idea strategy session with MAKO’s Head of Product Strategy.
- Modernize. streamline and perfect your idea to attract your target audience to set yourself up for early success in the market.
- Develop optimal strategies to help maximize potential profits.
- Position and market your product to best disrupt the existing industry in a cost-effective way
A design and/or engineering consultation with one of MAKO’s Industrial Designers.
- Specification plans, concept sketches, 3D drawings, mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Discover manufacturing methods, materials and upcoming technologies to help ensure your product has an edge over your competitors.
- Understanding how to leverage prototypes for marketing and sales initiatives.
Business & Leadership Session
Mentorship strategy sessions with Kevin Mako, President & Founder of MAKO Design.
- Go beyond the product idea and learn how to build a successful startup that disrupts existing physical hardware product industries.
- Best practices from working with over 1,000 product startups worldwide.
- Learn how to capitalize on early success, maintain momentum and scale your product business.