At the Mako product design firm in Florida, one of the most important things we recommend our clients to do is to spend a significant amount of effort into marketing initiatives. No matter how good your product is, small business owners, startups and inventors can’t afford to overlook marketing.
Because marketing is the rocket fuel that grows your business.
Converting Strategies to Measurable Objectives: Notes From Our Product Design Firm in Florida
Last year, the product design firm in Florida shared some strategies on how to market your product.
We get it, these might only sound easy on paper. We’re aware that the scariest part is not knowing if you’ll make money by spending money on these strategies.
You want to know what return you’ll receive if you invest your time, effort and hard-earned money in these strategies. In other words, you want to know your ROI (Return on Investment).
At our product design firm in Florida, we believe the best way to alleviate any uncertainty is to set objectives within a time constraint. Then you can determine how effective your strategies are and where to spend your time and energy.
Basically, a timed objective could be as simple as: I want my Instagram post to receive 10,000 likes by the end of the week.
Here are a few tips on what you should measure when going about your digital marketing strategies.
- Social media: Measuring the number of likes, shares and types of comments we receive across all channels.
- Reviews: Measuring the number of reviews, the type and the tone.
- Events: Measuring attendance.
- YouTube and podcasts: Measuring the number of views or downloads, and how long they stay engaged with the content.
- Podcasts: Measuring the number of downloads.
- Website and blogs: This is the big one, we measure clickthroughs, number of visits, frequently visited pages and much, much more.